Sunday, August 9, 2009

Simplicity 3684 Threads Blouse

When I'm not re-arranging my apartment, I'm working on a new project - Simplicity 3684, the Threads Blouse. This pattern has the different cup sizes so I don't have to do a FBA. I'm using some white stretch poplin (I think that it's poplin) that I got at a BABES meeting (thank you, Georgene!). It's kind of a muslin, as I'm still learning how to sew wovens: I'll have to make a collar, cuffs, and a button placket. The back also features long darts for shaping. My work wardrobe needs more woven shirts. A plain white shirt will fit in nicely and I have several fabric pieces in the my stash that will make great shirts. Are the solid colors? Only a few of them....


Oh, I added a label cloud using these instructions .

2 comments:

  1. That is going to be a great shirt. I haven't tried that pattern, yet. Can't wait to see how it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,

    the shirt is coming together very nicely. I can tell that the pattern will be a keeper.

    Rose :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people who are reading my blog!