Saturday, June 5, 2010

Self-Stitched September

more information about Self-Stitched September. I'm planning on participating in this event--I'm not certain if I can participate in the photo pool, but I know I can manage to wear something self-made.

'I, Rose, sign up as a participant of Self-Stitched-September. I endeavour to wear at least 1 handmade item of clothing every day for the duration of September 2010'.

3 comments:

  1. I flat has so much to do in May that I didn't either, but I will for this one.

    Besides, I like fall clothes MUCH better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a challenge. Go for it!

    Regarding V1151, I used some sort of mystery double knit in black. I assume it was polyester, but it was a nice, soft, not shiny polyester, if you know what I mean. I think a thicker knit (not jersey) helps to make the dress flattering- no lumps, no bumps! :)

    It's great to find your blog and see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose
    I look forward to seeing all of your fall outfits. I like your new blog colors too!
    :)Deb M.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people who are reading my blog!