Friday, August 27, 2010

Ottobre Design Woman 5/2010


I'm waiting for the new Ottobre Woman to arrive (05/2010)--it should arrive any day now! I've subscribed to Ottobre women for several years. This is a Finnish pattern magazine is published twice a year (Spring/Summer, Autumn/Winter) in several languages, including English, German, Dutch, Finnish and Swedish. I love looking at the designs, models and fashion layouts. The Ottobre models represent a range of ages and body types, which is refreshing.

Why is this issue number 5 for 2010? Because Ottobre Design publishes other issues devoted to children, girls and boys. The designs are really cute, so if you have the opportunity to sew for young'uns you should check it out.


[True confessions: my primary impetus for posting this entry is to get two entries for a giveaway from Ottobre Women. That said, if I felt differently about Ottobre, I would not have written this. Please use your own judgment when reading anything on the web]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people who are reading my blog!