I bought this fabric from Fabrics R Us on San Jose. This piece is 5 panels long (a little longer than 3 1/2 yards), 60 inches wide. The white floral sections are an almost square-- 23 by 22 1/2 inches ( 58.5 by 57 cm) with a 3 inch (7.5 cm) border lengthwise (6 inches (15 cm) between motifs) and 3 inches crosswise. It's a woven, not a knit--fiber content unknown. The fabric is thin and drapey. Maybe a blouse? Or doing the squares on the bias, or maybe creative piecing or color blocking?
I admit, I bought this in another colorway (royal purple) earlier this season. That piece is still in the stash. that I'm delusional. I checked my stash and I must have been imagining the purple colorway. I love the bright colors. Orange/coral is going to be a big color for spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from people who are reading my blog!