Thursday, March 10, 2011

NYT article - Mendel Fabrics

From the March 10, 2011 New York Times.

The New York times is running a series of articles about the New York Garment District. The most recent entry ran in today's paper and it looks at Mendel Goldberg Fabrics. It also has an accompanying slide show.

If you haven't been reading Lindsay T's Shop the Garment District, you are missing out. And I haven't even been to the NY garment District in years decades.

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to look for that online!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a kind comment...I definitely have a new respect for those bloggers who take great photos of themselves!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose,

    It would be great if you could join us for the Balenciaga trip this coming Saturday! I'm sorry, but I don't have your email, so I'm just leaving a comment for you. We're planning to meet at 11 am at the De Young museum. It is easiest to buy tickets online in advance, so you can just pick up your ticket at will-call. If you want, send me an email at jean@jeankaori.com so we can coordinate final details as a group. I hope to see you!

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose,

    Re: you comment on my blog.

    No worries! No need to apologize! My statements were strictly tongue-in-cheek! I wish there were an emoticon for that.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people who are reading my blog!