When I first subscribed to BWOF (about 3 years ago) the issues would arrive during the second week of the month of publication. PR had an informal mailbox watch: the subscribers on the East coasts, closest to the GLP distributors would announce the delivery, then announcements would follow from the Midwest, then the west coast. The suspense was almost unbearable. Something changed over the past year, and the delivery dates are closer to the first of the month, but usually after the 1st of the month. I think that this is the first time that I've gotten the issue before the month of publication. Oh, Happy Day!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Happy Postal Delivery Day!
I saw a discussion thread on PatternReview stating some some Burda World of Fashion (BWOF) subscribers had received their January 2009 issues. I saw that the people posting were from New York and other East Coast states, so I was hopeful that my issue would arrive this week, hopefully before the New Year holiday. When I got home today, I saw a bulging mailbox: in addition to different shopping fliers, it contained my January issue of BWOF, as well as my February/March Issue of Threads (#141). Thank you, GLP and Taunton Press!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from people who are reading my blog!