
But I had to share. I adore Halle's dress--I like the border print at the hem and sleeves. The hem is a little short for me and I wouldn't wear a flip-flop on the other foot (which is probably supposed to be bearing her body weight, not the foot in the cast) but the overall effect is lovely. I wish Halle all the best during her recovery.
I'm doing well--I'm still on crutches. I'm planning my autumn wardrobe-I'm glad that it hasn't started raining (yet).
That is a cute dress Rose. I'm glad you're doing better. I'm sure you'll be off the crutches before the rainy season starts. I'm glad you liked my tutorial. I can't wait for you to try it. ~Sherril~
ReplyDeleteHope you are getting better with every single day!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Rose, thanks for the comment today! I grew up in Santa Clara so of course had to come over and check out a fellow SV-ian. :)
ReplyDeleteHope your foot is healing. What a pain (literally) to deal with! Oh, and I cracked up at the picture of Halle Berry putting her weight on the injured foot, but when I was practicing with my crutches a couple days ago, I was doing the same thing.