Wednesday, September 7, 2011

RICE

Rest. Ice. Compression. Elevate.

Last night while walking from a store, missed a step, fell into a parking spot (yuck!) and I twisted my foot. I was able to drive home, but I'm not driving anywhere today.

I'm resting, icing, wrapping it, and elevating it. Dang it hurts when i put weight on it (which I try not to--I'm hobbling around my apartment with a dance cane). I'm hoping it's a sprain, not a break. It's annoying that I can't stand, which means I can't sew. If it's broken, then it's no dancing for a while. No Working out. Sigh.


Sent from my iPod

3 comments:

  1. Oh Rose, I am so sorry to hear that!!!! I am sending healing thoughts your way. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that Rose! Hopefully it's just a strain. I too am sending lots of healing energy your way!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people who are reading my blog!