Sunday, November 21, 2010

On my way!

I'm at SFO using the free wifi while eating lunch and waiting for my flight. The TSA lines were long, but they moved quickly. The agents were friendly and professional and I did not observe anything out of the ordinary.

Right now I am at the point on my vacation where the adventure has begun. Actually, the adventure started with the crazy shuttle driver-- it's the first rain of the season and the roads are very slippery. I swear, we skidded on at traffic signals and I was worried we were going to rollover. He did slow down when I asked, but I couldn't help but feel this was in preparation for Cairo's crazy taxi drivers.

Sent from my iPod

2 comments:

  1. Cairo you say? Can't wait to hear more of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a WONDERFUL trip. Enjoy every minute! Glad you found that UFO dress to finish for your trip.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people who are reading my blog!