Saturday, November 13, 2010

Two shirts!

It took me a little longer than I expected, but I finished the two shirts today. Buttons and buttonholes take longer than sewing seams. I should have time to wear, launder, and check for loose threads and buttons before I travel (and press--I just noticed the wrinkles in the sleeve of the red cherry print. Yikes!). The gold and white shirt is an African print from a special bundle from Michael's (purchased earlier this year). I love the creamy white square buttons that I found at Joan's. Sorry about the iPod pic--my computer is still being repaired.

3 comments:

  1. Those are both very nice blouses. I have that pattern, love it and have used it several times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shirts look great! I especially love the cherry print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GwenSews and SewStoreBought,

    Thank you for the lovely compliments! think that this pattern will become a TNT. I really like it.

    Rose in SV

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people who are reading my blog!