Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sewing Mise en Place

My laptop broke again but it's under warranty, so it's at the shop and I'm using my iPod touch. Sorry about the pic quality but it does make it easier and quicker to blog.

I was able to sew the front to the back (shoulder and side seams), and attach the button bindings. I'm a little bummed that I'm not as far along, but I'm sewing TWO blouses, so I should expect the process to seem slower. Tonight I should be able to sew the collars and sleeves. The pic shows one of the African wax prints from Michael's. I think that shiny white buttons will suit it nicely.

2 comments:

  1. I see a collar and a front placket so your shirts are coming right along. It's a two-for-one sew. Like the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment! I should be able to work on this shirt tonight. I hope to wear one of the shirts to work on Friday.

    Rose in SV

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people who are reading my blog!